We are committed to providing preventive healthcare and medical management for you as you age. We offer free yearly in-depth Health Assessments for those aged 75 years and over, or any age for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. This provides an organised way of identifying health issues and conditions that are possibly preventable or amenable to interventions in order to improve your health and quality of life. Please ask your doctor or receptionist for more information.
Why should I get a Health Assessment?
If you are over 75 years of age or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, you are entitled to a free yearly Health Assessment. This is a good opportunity for you to get a comprehensive health check-up, so that we can identify and manage any risk factors for medical conditions and improve your health and well being.
What is involved in a Health Assessment?
- A comprehensive assessment of your health – history and physical examination
- Checks of your blood pressure, heart rate and rhythm
- A review of your medication
- A discussion about your social support network
- A discussion about any health concerns you may have.