At Kingscliff Health we have experienced male and female GPs that offer a comprehensive men’s health service, including:
- Sexual health
- Reproductive health
- Mental health
- Cardiovascular health
What can I do to stay healthy and prevent disease?
Men need to take extra effort to stay healthy as they grow older. A healthy lifestyle goes a long way toward reducing the risk of developing health problems related to men but here are a few key things you can do:
- Avoid smoking
- Eat a balanced diet
- Exercise at least 30 minutes per day
- Have regular health checks
- Limit alcohol to 14 standard drinks per week
What are the top health concerns for men?
- Cardiovascular disease
- Testicular cancer (before 40)
- Prostate cancer (after 50)
- Low testosterone
- Increasing waistline, leading to metabolic syndrome, diabetes and heart disease
Should you have concerns about these or any other health problems, please make an appointment with one of our GPs.