COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC
Kingscliff Health is pleased to advise that we are an approved COVID-19 vaccine provider.
Vaccines are being rolled out in phases, with those most at risk receiving vaccinations first.
We have now commenced vaccinations for people 50 years and over, under phase 2A of the roll out. All members of the community eligible under phase 1A, 1B and 2A are welcome – you do not need to be a patient of Kingscliff Health to receive a vaccination from us.
Vaccinations are voluntary and free.
COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is currently being used in participating general practices for people in phase 1A, 1B and 2A.
BEFORE YOU MAKE A BOOKING
Before you make a booking, please ensure you satisfy all items on the checklist below. The information on this website and external links will enable you to do so. This process will enable you to make an informed decision regarding receiving COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, and ensure we will be able to safely vaccinate you on the day of your appointment.
A printable version of the checklist is available here. A printable version of the COVID-19 information on this website is available here. Printed copies of both can also be collected from our clinic.
- I wish to be vaccinated with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca.
- I am eligible to receive the vaccine under the phase 1A, 1B or 2A of the national rollout.
- My Medicare details are up to date.
- I do not have any contra-indications to COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca.
- I have considered the precautions to COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca relevant to me.
- I have considered the special circumstances regarding COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca relevant to me.
- I understand that the recommended minimum timeframe between receiving a dose of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca and any other vaccine is 14 days.
- I have read and understood the consent form for COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca.
- I understand the vaccination process involves two doses of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, delivered via injection, approximately 12 weeks apart.
- I understand that whilst adverse events are extremely rare, they can occur.
- I understand that I will have to wait for up to 30 minutes after my vaccination for observation in case of an immediate adverse event.
- I understand that side effects can occur after receiving COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca.
- I understand that the safety COVID-19 AstraZeneca will be continuously monitored throughout the vaccination program, and that I may be contacted via SMS in the week after vaccination for a brief survey.
- I understand that I will need to continue to follow other preventive measures once vaccinated.
- I understand that there are certain circumstances in which I will need to cancel my vaccination appointment.
- I will wear a mask and clothing that allows access to my upper arm for my vaccination appointment.
- I understand that my temperature will be taken upon arrival for my vaccination appointment.
- I will bring identification, my Medicare card, proof of my eligibility, and a completed consent form to my vaccination appointment.
- I understand that I will be able to access a record of my vaccination online.
- I do not have any further questions or concerns OR I have booked an appointment with my usual GP to discuss my further questions and concerns.
MAKE A BOOKING
Once you have ensured you satisfy all items on the checklist above, please call us on 02 6670 1400 to make a booking.